Happy Damn Friday - Fate?

I believe in fate. There I've said it, I believe in it because I feel that in my life it is true. What I have and who I have in my life are there for a reason and I am thankful and blessed for it all. 

When we look at our lives, how many times have we had things turn out differently to how we had thought? How about a coincidence or something that happens that seems to fall into place, effortlessly at times, which is kinda cool? It can be anything, it can be meeting someone you haven't seen in years and that connection that just ignites a spark and falling in love. It can be a job that you wouldn't have expected to be what you would ever considered as right for you, but in reality it recognises your skills and personal attributes to bring out the best in you. 

I guess what I'm saying is that life has a way of working out. It can be hard at times, just as it will be amazing at other times. But ultimately it will look after you - even if we can't see it sometimes. 

Live every second of your life with the aim of happiness. With that happiness comes every success you could ever imagine. Let fate happen. Like the sunrise kissing the morning, illuminate the world with your smile and the beauty of your soul as it radiates through. 

Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x



Comments