Happy Damn Friday - 'Stuff' Happens

No matter what 'life' seems to throw at us we have this inbuilt instinct to survive. It doesn't matter what the situation is, there is a drive behind each and everyone of us to not be beaten down. No matter how daunting it can be at times we all get through. 

When something happens we don't like we have two choices. We can either let it consume us, or we can take it as part of the journey we are all on. It really is as simple as that. When we dwell on stuff it serves no purpose other than to drain you physically and emotionally. Stuff happens - it always has, and always will. But the important bit is not being beaten. I have lost my job today, but I know there is something better out there for me. A new challenge. A new hope of what is to come. I know this because I am confident that it is going to happen. 

Lift your eyes off the ground and look at the stars. Trust your feet to find the way. 

Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x

Please send any messages, thoughts or feedback to:
happydamnfriday@outlook.com



Comments