Happy Damn Friday - Get Ready...

Are you ready for this? Are you ready for the rest of your life? Because the one thing I can assure you is that it is going to be bigger and more awesome than you know. Not only that it is going to be bigger, better and so special that as the days go by you will have an inner smile as you come to realise that it is just getting better and better. 

No matter what we have going on in life, whether it be the illness of a loved one, or a sudden change in circumstance like a loss of career, you have to know this - it is continually moving forward. This is pretty poignant to me as I have both of these in my life at present. But more so I have love, I have people who make me smile and I have the knowledge that it is always evolving. Always moving forward and because of this I am always growing. 

The pain of yesterday is the strength of today. The strength of today harvests the smiles of tomorrow. 

Happy Damn Friday Peeps! X

Please contact me on happydamnfriday@outlook.com I would love to hear from you. Thank you 


Comments