Happy Damn Friday - Happy Holidays

Happy Damn Holidays

As we gather together on the holidays, it important to remember that it is who we have rather than what's beneath a tree that's important. 

Material stuff is not what matters on our journey, and they certainly don't matter at the end. It is who we carry with us and who we love that means the most. 

To have someone in your heart is the most precious gift of all. Even if you can't hold them in your arms, you will hold them forever in your heart. If someone has passed they are still there, maybe not in person but their voice will still sound in your ears and their smile when you close your eyes. 

I am one of the lucky ones, I say this because I have my heart filled with love and I have someone who makes my heart smile. That is the biggest and best gift I can ever imagine. 

So whatever you are doing today be thankful for who, not what, you have. 

Love and hugs to all. 

Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x

I'd really love to hear from you, please get in touch: happydamnfriday@outlook.com


Comments