Happy Damn Friday - I Have Opinions...

In the last week I have been very fortunate in that I got to visit the house of Anne Frank in Amsterdam. The power of her story is moving beyond comprehension. The fact that even now, 71 years after her untimely death, she remains a beacon of youthful optimism and hope that there is more than just today. 

For two years she and her family were in hiding and in this time she scribed hundreds of pages to document her hopes, fears and aspirations. All the time whilst living through the torment of war and what we can only ever imagine the horrors of. But the most striking thing is she never lost hope. She wrote all these beautiful pages, filled with sadness and laughter in the face of adversity. 

What if your story was written this way? Is it something that would intrigue and inspire the world over for decades after your time on the planet?

Don't let yourself be tarnished by what happens around you. If you stay true to yourself and keep hope and faith in all you do and all your dreams, then maybe - just maybe, you might be remembered forever as the beacon of light and awesomeness you truly are. 

"I know what I want,
I have a goal,
I have opinions,
a religion
and love"
Anne Frank - 11 April 1944

Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:

happydamnfriday@outlook.com
happydamnfriday@yahoo.com

Comments