Happy Damn Friday - In My Shoes

Walk a mile in my shoes? Have you ever stopped to think about what that really means? Too many people think that the world revolves around them, that their problems are the only problems being faced by the world. Sound like someone you know?  

There will always be those who think the earth axis is directly through their life. Those who want and take everything, but when it comes to giving anything back, the only thing they're capable of giving is excuses. 

Everyone has their own struggles, everyone has their own battles. If you walked a mile in my shoes you would see how lucky I am, but at the same time you would see the disappointments I have had. I am not dwelling on disappointments, because that achieves nothing, so therefore the cause of the disappointment is nothing. It cancels itself. The people who cause it cancel themselves. 

So when you think of someone having to walk a mile in your shoes, what if you shared the shoes. What if you empathise, and in turn they empathise too? What if the ones who are only out for themselves automatically cancel themselves out?

I've got my shoes and I've got enough to share. I've got big feet and an even bigger heart.

Happy Damn Friday Peeps! X


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:

happydamnfriday@outlook.com
happydamnfriday@yahoo.com

Comments