Perfect Imperfection..

Im not perfect. I know that, I accept that, and I can deal with that. Why? It's easy, because I know I am not alone in my imperfection. None of us are. 


The thing for me is having people in my life who accept me for who I am, and love me for being me. 


At the end of the day, I am here to live a life that is going to have many adventures. To be someone that someone looks up to, but others criticise. I am here to be me, and in doing so I am here to be supportive, to share knowledge and experience. To be someone that can make someone's day better just by being me. To be someone that knows my limitations, but also knows that I will not be content unless I can push myself that bit more to try and be better than the 'me' I was yesterday. 


Life is seldom fair, but it never throws more at me than I can handle. At those times when it seem it has, I step back and look at what, and more importantly who I have, then life becomes that bit more manageable. 


It may be hard to keep this mindset, but it has made me a better man for trying. Give yourself that chance, take a deep breath and look around. Be the moment of clarity in a world of madness. 


Love life for the perfect imperfection it is...


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com


Comments