Wake up and smell the coffee...

Sometimes we need to take a look at the world. Take a look at where we fit in, or more importantly how we want to be in the world. 


Sometimes people want to just exist and are happy to do so. That's ok, if you have no aspirations to live and make the most of this crazy, wonderful, exciting, scary, romantic and even bizarre journey we can call our lives. 


We all need a 'wake up and smell the coffee moment'. We all need something that puts us in a place on our lives when we decide that we need to wake up and take life by the horns and take control. I've had it. I have sat back and told myself that I am no longer going to feel a certain way, and that I deserve to be happy. 


Do it. Believe me when I tell you it changes everything. It brings something to your life. It's like a sense of magic, if that's what you call it. But the thing is - the difference it makes is magical. 


It starts with a decision. It starts with waking up and smelling the coffee. 


You are only one decision away from changing your life forever. 


Choose wisely...


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com


Comments