Are you poor?

Some people are so poor, all they have is money...?


Ever stop to think how rich you really are? How much you have that money cannot buy - regardless whether you have £1 or £1m in the bank?


Something's cannot be bought. I am a firm believer in that old saying of 'money can't buy you happiness'. Yes money can make things easier, and it can alleviate daily struggles, but some of the richest people on the planet are among some of the loneliest and live their lives controlled by their fortune rather than their good fortune. 


Me? I am very fortunate. I have happiness. I have friends that are irreplaceable. I have family. I have love. I have all this, yet I don't have a bank balance that anyone would be jealous of. Does it bother me? No, not really. Actually, not at all. I say this in all honesty because I'd rather have who and what I have than money. By that logic I am rich. I am richer than my wildest dreams, and I am richer than most. 


Everybody has their price? No, not me. Not ever. 


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com


Comments