A Thousand Trees...


Our words are a non physical act that can bring about a myriad of emotions. They have the power to lift the listener or reader and encourage them to be all they can be. They can make you feel love, friendship or belonging. However, they can also devastate. They can hurt, they can demotivate and they can extinguish someone's fire. 


Never be afraid to use the words you build up through your learning. Through your experiences and your emotions. You will be amazed how even just one experience can bring about a thousand words. The tree of life brings about many more. 


Even when you may be scared to use them, be strong and be honest to yourself. 


I'm gonna pretend that I'm not scared. I'm going to use each word like the striking of a match. I want my words to bring light, to bring warmth, to bring a fire in the soul of those who hear them or read them. 


But please be careful with your words, know the power they have. Remember they are your matches. 


It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches, and it only takes one match to burn a thousand trees. 


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com

Comments