When we were young...

Ever think back to when you were younger and think about how you had your whole life ahead of you? I am about to share something with you that is possibly the most important message I can give you - you still have the rest of your life ahead of you!


Make sense? No matter how long we have on this planet, with ever second that passes, we still have the rest of our lives ahead of us. With this in mind, we should live every second, every minute, every hour and every day for the gift it is. With each second we have, someone else will have their last. 


The self obsessive build their lives around possessions. I build my life around being able to be happy with where I am in my journey. It's not always easy, and it's not always laughter, but it is always me being me. 


So when you think back to when we were young. Think about how great the future seemed, and then think about how great your every day can be now.


They say it's disillusion - I say it's self belief!


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com


Comments