Three wise monkeys...

We've all heard the expression "See no evil...". This is based on aJapanese proverb of three wise monkeys. Together they embody the proverbial principle "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil". The three monkeys are Mizaru, covering his eyes, who sees no evil; Kikazaru, covering his ears, who hears no evil; and Iwazaru, covering his mouth, who speaks no evil.


If you think about the essence behind this, it essentially means that in life we need to not absorb evil or negativity. Not only should we not take it in, but by "speak no evil" we also should refrain from spreading stories that will only serve to expose others to hear no evil. Similarly, our actions and how we conduct our selves can stop people from "seeing no evil". 


The way I believe this to be true in my life is I try to conduct myself in a way that I 

observe, listen, and then reveal my thoughts and my truths in my words and my actions. 


Hey, hey we're the monkey's...


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com


Comments