Gimme Fuel, Gimme Fire...

Why is it when you wake up with a song in your head its stuck. You know, just going round and round and round in your brain relentlessly. Have you ever noticed it stays there until you sing it out loud? Doesn’t matter if you give a concert in the shower, or in your car (my personal favourite), it’s being able to belt it out and get it out of your mind and into the world. It is then that you give it its merciful release. 


The same applies to hopes and dreams. You can carry them around in your head for all your life, but until you give them their release by vocalising them, then they are only ever going to be thoughts, or hopes, or dreams. Unless you put it out there and believe me that just uttering it out loud is enough to get the butterfly effect started. 


Too often we think, and that’s where it stops. We think about what we want but don’t express the want for the thoughts to become things. Thoughts really do become things, but only when you release it into the world. Express your desire and make it loud and clear to yourself. 


It can be anything. You just need to get it out of your head and into reality. For me it has been to progress in my career.


So what song is playing in your head for you? What hopes are ready to be played out loud for your life, ready to have the needle hit the groove and the momentum of a million possibilities moving forward to give you everything you’d ever hoped for?


Aptly, for me the track that has been going round my head in the last 24hrs is: Metallica - Fuel


Gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which I desire...


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com




Comments