Ready or not...

Today some of us are going to have good day. Similarly some of us not. 


Some of us will have a day that will see us go to bed feeling happy and content with all we have, and all we have been through since we woke. Alternatively, some of us will have a day we cannot wait to see the back of because we get swallowed up in the stresses of everyday life. 


Some people will start the day and not get the opportunity to finish it. Take a moment and think about that...


I’ve never had a day I haven’t got through, and until that fateful day comes; hopefully a long time from now, I will know I have lived a life worth living. 


We all cast a shadow as we walk through life. Not necessarily in a negative context, but more as a reflection of our soul as we step forward with each new day and each new adventure. If you could live as your shadow today what would you do? Would you be constantly looking for opportunities to steer yourself toward? For me it would be to ensure I don’t miss a single moment of just being here, there - anywhere. 


I’m not ready for a lot of things in life

But I am ready for today. The same will apply tomorrow too. 


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com




Comments