Ctrl + Alt + Del...

When is the last time you took the time to press reset when you’ve been having a day (or longer) that has left you feeling washed out/running slow? This come to me as I am currently sat resetting my computer. Why? Because it is running slower than it should and there is a build up of stuff that doesn’t need to be there. 


Just like with a computer we can become overloaded and crash. We can have too many things going on at once, with it causing stuff to not work properly. Ultimately, it can have the same effect as a virus. I am methodical in my approach to my work, I find it helps me to deal with what I need to. I am more relaxed in my personal life, but for that I meditate when I need. I feel I have got to the stage in my life where I am able to find the balance I need to ensure I have peace of mind. 


As you read these words, are you at peace with yourself irrespective of what is going on around you? Are you running as you should be?


There can be a hell of a lot going on in the world around us, and often there is stuff that we may have to accept in order for us to be able to cope with and ultimately overcome. I am an avid believer in the power of positive thinking, and the concept that thoughts become things. 


Our health, both physically and mentally is of upmost importance. 


Life is way too short to spend another day needing to press reset yourself. Learn how to be happy right now, otherwise you may well run out of time...


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com




Comments