[insert name here] The Greatest...

Why is it we look at some people and think of what they were born into? That old adage of being born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Some people are born into families with tangible wealth, others are not. I was born into a family who didn’t have a lot, just like many of the families in the former council estate where I grew up. It didn’t mean we didn’t have a lot, because we made a lot out of what we had. I guess that is the underpinning of why material stuff doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things. 


The thing is we are all born into something that we all share. We are all born with the capacity to become the worlds greatest. World champions in every single discipline of whatever sport, pursuit or of life in general, we are all born the same. It’s the decisions we make along the way that determine whether we are world champion or not. The best thing is you get to be world champion of your own life, and that is what is the coolest way to start.


I see now that I was born into greatness, just like you were too, because with every day that passes I know that I get to wake up the next and do my very best to be all I can be. 


Who knows, in years to come you may very well be remembered as the greatest there has ever been. Start with yourself and those you hold dear, be the greatest for them and then just watch how it catches on. It will grow and will become contagious. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t be, always start each day with the mantra that you are the greatest you’ve ever been but you’re getting greater every day. 


We are all born into the potential for greatness. Once we decide to shine, that is the very moment we have already won.


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com




Comments