The Big Push

Many people have talked about the extraordinary limits they have pushed themselves to, both physically and mentally. Often out of necessity, and other times out of sheer desire to succeed, but always with an outcome that surpasses anything they ever thought possible. Same goes for people from backgrounds where it may have been the norm to simply fall into the humdrum monotonous ever decreasing circle of life. The big thing is you are only one decision away from wanting it, and wanting it is all you have to do. 


Never be afraid to push yourself, you might just be amazed with how far you can go and what you can achieve. 


This week I have been very fortunate to be in Málaga in Spain with work at the Global Demonstration and Learning Centre for Caterpillar. Not only do I get to receive an outstanding training course, but I get to meet new people along with colleagues I had yet to meet before. I also get to experience the sun and landscape of the southern Spanish coast. The ruggedness of the mountains is simply beautiful and the magnitude is stunning either on the descent of the plane into the airport or from the resort itself.


For me I am here as part of a job I love, it’s not an easy job by any means, but I find it very rewarding because I push myself to achieve all that I can. If I look back 20yrs who I never would have thought that I’d be writing this here today. I guess the thing is I have had to push myself many times over the years to get each step closer to where I am. I have built experience and knowledge along the way, and this week is another opportunity for me to grow as a person. To learn, to hone existing skills and to develop new. The title of this weeks blog has even been inspired by a demonstration of how powerful the CAT products are, which in turn made me think about how powerful each and every one of us can be. 


I know some people reading this have taken massive steps in getting to where they are now, and I applaud you. Believing you can leads to knowing you can. When you master that bit, then you can master anything. 


It is easier to accomplish your dreams when you make necessity your normal. 


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com




Comments