Worth the wait...

The best things come to those who wait. True? Well i think so. The reason being that if you are patient and you remain focused then everything will come your way. But only if you want it. 


The waiting part is more a reflection of the want. Unfortunately we now live in an age when everything is disregarded if not instant. 


Think about it, when you save up for something it’s a combination of waiting and wanting, but the reward is being to buy what you set as your end goal. It’s the knowing that when you get whatever it is you’ve been working towards, you know you have earned it. The first time I experienced this was in my early teens, I was working part time in a fuel station, and I wanted a mountain bike. My parents told me “the next bike you have you’ll have earned the price of it”. It took me a few months to save my wages and I bought the bike second hand from a friend. It wasn’t the best bike, or in the best condition - but it was mine, and I felt rewarded because it was the money I earned that paid for it. That’s what made the difference. I had to wait, but I was rewarded.


The same goes for life, it can be a relationship, a job, a car, a house or anything really. If you wait the right one will come your way. Don’t just settle for something because it is in the here and now. Don’t be afraid to wait to get what you really want. It shouldn’t matter if it’s 6 months or 6 years, when you have it you will appreciate the true value. You will have happiness that outshines anything before because it is exactly what you want. Some people wait a lifetime but then again something’s are worth every single second. Be worth waiting for, be someone’s reason to wait. Save up for months or even years, but earn that which you have waited for. Always remember that the best things in life are worth the wait. 


Hurry up and wait,

For what’s worth waiting for...


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com




Comments