Weight of the world...

Don't try and carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. I am terrible for this, often I feel like I have to, and I do it quietly. It took me a very long time to condition my thinking otherwise, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t still do it to this very day. However, my thought process has changed somewhat and I need to follow a simple mantra within to enable the ability to think clearer:


Seriously, why do you need to? What good does it do? It is about as beneficial and productive as..... You know what it's just not! Trust me, let it go. 


Hold on to happy thoughts and smiles, the rest isn't for holding on to.


Some of us worry, some of us stress, some of us panic, some of us are scared. In the end none of this helps us achieve, none of this makes us happy and none of this makes us smile... Can you see where we're going here?


Done be afraid to know when enough is enough, and actually stand up and say it. But at the same time, never be afraid to ask for help. You will never be seen as being weak just because you do. 


Gravity carries the weight of the world, so you get to spend your time and energy on living. 


Live, Laugh, Love - it's as simple as that. 


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com




Comments