Shenanigans and Adventures...

Sometimes we have days when we just need to look past all the troubles and woes we encounter, and just think about what adventures we have yet to have. Whether it be that day or another on the horizon. 


I am a massive fan of those days that are unplanned, but they just turn out to be some of the most amazing. You know the sort that happen by chance, whether it be by bumping into a friend or friends, or starting with a planned day but just winging it as it becomes evident there is so much fun to be had by just doing what you’re doing there and then. Loving in the moment, for the moment - yet remembered forever more. 


Over the years I’ve had loads of these times in my life and I know there are so many more to be had. I have a pretty full on job, which takes a lot of my time, so getting the balance right is of the upmost importance. That is why all my adventures are so important to me. 


Not only should we look to ensure we get the balance right, but we need to make the most out of our health to do as much as we can all the time. Too many people don’t take the opportunity to make the most of their life, regardless of what level of life they still have in them. 


The easiest, and quite frankly most fun way is to get up to shenanigans. Not in the context of dishonesty, but in the other meaning of the word: ‘silly or high-spirited behaviour; mischief’. I love living life this way, it’s the sense of fun and high spirits that will make you feel so alive. It will give your smile such a vibrancy that it shines from your eyes even before your mouth forms the physical shape of the smile. How great is that? The ability to know that you can have fun by loving your life with the outlook of being happy as the end goal - the only goal. The living for every moment, however fleeting, is the only way to go.


Shenanigans make us Super Hero’s 🤘🏻


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com





Comments