Make Friends With The Morning...

How many times have we encountered someone or a situation where it almost seems like everything has become insurmountable, just by the very way life is coming to or at you? The feeling of drowning with every breath, and like it’s almost crush from the inside out. 


This happens because we don’t allow ourselves to take the time to process what  is going on. 


Sometimes I can lie awake at night and think about everything and nothing all at once. You know those moments when you lay there, your mind paralyses you into not being able to do anything other than succumb to your innocuous 3am brain. I don’t mind it, sometimes I even welcome it. Often it is when I process stuff that I have seen, thought, or witnessed in the hours before. Long before the call of darkness, when the distraction of the light keeps our minds filtering away the subconscious. Never be afraid of these times. They are so valuable to our capacity to learn and to grow.


Cloaked in the veil of darkness and honesty. It’s when we are at our most vulnerable, yet our most beautiful - even in silence. 


Whatever, whenever, wherever; wake up and make friends with the morning...


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com





Comments