Now and for every moment...

Occasionally I wonder how I’ve come so far, but know I’ve got even further to go. We all have had our journeys to get us to right this very minute, for me when I’m aware I’m alive, as a child of 46yrs young. 


Ok so it’s not my birthday, not even close; I have to wait until 30th May for that to come round again. (Mark it in your calendar peeps). The thing is because I never take anything for granted I suppose I treat every day like a mini birthday. The ability to wake up every morning and be thankful to be able to get up, get out and get on with my life. 


Every day we hear stories of someone having a hardship that can be crippling. Whether it be physically, mentally, financially it doesn’t matter. The fact is there is someone who isn’t as fortunate as you, and with that particular turn of fate, they have just got a little (or a lot) worse. Should you find yourself suddenly in a position/situation where you feel like in just one little moment it all implodes; remember to breath deeply and don’t be afraid of the silence. This isn’t everything, you are. You are the everything. 


You’ve got soul, and you’ve got grace to keep on going. No matter where, no matter what. You’ve got this. Be proud, because you are the reason someone will be proud of you.


Don’t leave your life to the last minute, it’s now and for every moment forward that it needs to be lived. That is possibly the most important thing you need to know. 


Let your soul shine!


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com





Comments