We live as we dream...

Lately I’ve been remembering my dreams, more so than normal, and bizarrely they tend to be more than a bit random. I enjoy this because it gives me something to ponder over in the shower as I get ready to take on the day. Some days I make sense of them, others not so much. Doesn’t stop me from trying though. 


The thing is, dreams can be guiding or they can be completely bizarre. The key is to figure out what is what and not be afraid to follow them. 


If you think about it, all of the most important and influential people of our time, and any time before us had a dream. A vision. A set path which they had the courage and conviction to take and not be afraid to face head-on any barriers in their way. 


The same needs to apply for how you take on the world. 


Never be afraid, even when it can be the most terrifying prospect to follow your dream, because you know what - if you don’t follow it, nobody else is going to do it for you. Yes the world is paved with the roads of a million broken dreams, but at the same time there are many more dreams that people had the guts to keep going for. If you feel like giving up so easily then perhaps this just goes to show it really isn’t your path, not at this time, probably not ever. Look on them as your very own shining star. 


Loving our life fully and deeply requires courage. 


We live as we dream...


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com





Comments