Three Little Birds...

This week I read a post by someone who has inspired me. A post that highlighted how easy it is to become engulfed in the stresses of every day life, and in particular how we can forget about who we are and how far we’ve come as an individual. 


It really struck a chord with me to read how the realisation of remembering to stay grounded, especially in moments of stress, was especially important for the writer. 


The world can pick us up, chew us up and spit us out - if we let it. But we need to keep the balance right of knowing the world is still a beautiful place behind the hustle bustle of everyday life. The fact that we can walk into a forest and become lost in nature. I absolutely love those moments when we find ourselves somewhere where it’s quiet. When I say quiet I mean you can hear your heart beat. But if you really listen it’s deafening at the same time as you hear bird song, the wind in the trees, the flow and ebb of a river or the waves of the nearby ocean. All these sounds that are just there to be heard and to sing in your mind. It’s just like the bird song, it plays every harmony and every note you can ever imagine - but only if you stop to listen. If you stop and trust in yourself that it’s going to be ok. 


“Don’t let your concerns for the day stop you from hearing the birds sing their songs”...


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com





Comments