Recycle - Just Not Yourself...

Something I’d like you to think about this week; how many times do you not give yourself credit for who you are?


I know that’s a pretty bold statement, as many of us don’t see that it’s something we should, considering that we “aren’t famous”. But the thing is, you don’t need to be famous to be someone. You don’t need to be anything other than who you are. Don’t ever, not even for a single moment of time, underestimate the importance of who you are.


If I’m brutally honest, I don’t want to be anyone else. Why should I be? Why should you be either? You’re so used to seeing yourself that you just don’t realise how beautiful you are. 


I know I’ve said before that we are born original, so why die a copy! Why live your life trying to recycle yourself into something and somebody else? Just doesn’t make sense. Even more so when we look around us and see supposed “Influencers”. When and why should vanity, greed and narcissism appeal to anyone? Again why recycle ourselves to be like this?


We should only worry about recycling cans, glass, cardboard - not ourselves. We don’t need the validation of the masses to make us great. We’re already great, we just need to realise it. 


Don’t try to become anything. Be yourself because the world needs you. It needs us. It needs more people like us. It needs people who aren’t afraid to not conform, and to not worry about being ordinary just because it’s the easy way out. 


I don’t do ordinary,

It’s not in my nature...



Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

happydamnfriday@yahoo.com




Comments