Just like condensation…

This morning as I stepped out of the shower I noticed condensation on the radiator. There was just something about it that caught my eye. Not sure if it was the way the early morning light made it glisten, or just because it’s something I’ve seen every morning - but never actually really looked at it. 


What struck me was the way the moisture beaded together and then the rivulets finding their own way as gravity takes them on a dance across the smooth surface, downward to finally drip down to their final resting place. 


As I stood and watched, it made me realise that the rivulets find their own way. Their journey unplanned, unmapped. Yet they find a way. They find their way. 


So what if we think about that when we start to feel overwhelmed with what is happening (or not happening) around us? What if we realise that no matter where we are, what we are doing, or what we are experiencing - we will always find a way. 


If you think about it, if you look at where you are right at this very minute; is it where you thought you’d be as you entered into adulthood? Or perhaps, just like me, your life has taken a few twists and turns. Maybe, just like the condensation on the radiator you have found yourself on a path different to where you thought you’d be?


The thing is, no matter what path brought you to this very moment, it’s done so for a purpose. That purpose being making you ‘you’. So, take a moment, consider the condensation, and get ready to embrace your journey. 


Our paths may change, twist and turn, but they are just part of the journey…


Happy Damn Friday Peeps! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:


@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com




Comments