Good, Bad, and Everything In Between

I like to think that I’m a pretty positive kind of person. The way I look at it is by looking for the good in every day it pretty much focuses my mind on what can be, rather than dwell on the negatives at that moment in time. 


We have all been through stuff. I don’t think I need to elaborate on it more than saying everyone’s experience of what they’ve been through is different to everyone else’s. But for each and every one of us, it has been significant at that time and place. 


The thing is, by trying to remain focused, it helps us to remember that we are empowered to deal with anything we want, and to overcome anything we want. I’m not saying it’s always going to be easy, and I’m not saying everything can be overcome just like that. What I am saying is that by finding and maintaining your focus, you have got a coping mechanism that is stronger that you will ever appreciate. 


There are always going to be good days, and there are always going to be some not so good days. As for the ones in between? They’re the ones where you keep your eye on the prize and know that you are worth winning anything you set your hearts desire for. 


Staying positive doesn’t mean you have to be happy all the time. It just means that even on the hard days, you hang in there, because you know there are better days to come.


So focus on the good - the bad and everything in between will look after itself… 


Happy Damn Friday! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:

@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com




Comments