What works?

What’s going to work? Hard work. It really is as simple as that. I’m not saying necessarily that it is hard physically demanding work, or strenuously hard mental work. I’m talking about working smarter. 


Albert Einstein is accredited to saying “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results”. 


It’s about recognising what isn’t working and knowing the difference between persistence and when to change tact. It’s also about having the ability to clear your mind and allow the blockages to go so you can ‘re-see’ the problem and approach with fresh eyes and fresh. 


When we can switch off to a problem, we hit reset. Best of all it’s so easy to do. Either through meditation, or if you struggle with trying to meditate in the conventional way you can trick your mind into clearing itself. Don’t believe me? Try it. It’s all about tricking yourself into a state of confusion:


What is my next thought going to be?

I guarantee your mind will go blank. 


See, easier than you even though possible. So here’s to making everything just that little bit easier. It’s about making it work for you…


Happy Damn Friday! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:

@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com




Comments