Flat Tyres & Train Tracks…

Over the years I have been fortunate enough to encounter many people, from many walks of life. I approach each new person with an open mind and a curiosity about who they are, and more importantly what makes them tick. 


I like people, and I love people watching. It’s kind of like a day dream as you see others drift past in the everyday throws of life. 


One of the things I enjoy about meeting people is that I am always interested in what drives them. What their purpose in life is. I am a firm believer that you don’t necessarily have to be shooting by for the stars, but you do need to have a vision of what life can be for you. Only then can you feel motivated when you get up each and every day. 


When you meet people like this, they tend to be interesting. They tend to be easy to talk to and they are engaging. This is what you are too. 


The thing is, occasionally we meet people with an attitude that the world owes them something. 


These kind of people are evident within minutes, sometimes seconds, and we tend to drift away from. This is a wise move. Engaging with, or trying to reason with people like this will drain you. 


A bad attitude is like a flat tyre - you won’t get anywhere good unless you change it. 


Sometimes we just need to continue down the track…


Happy Damn Friday! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:

@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com




Comments