Be More Flower…

So this week there have been flowers everywhere for Valentines. But you shouldn’t need a specific day to give flowers to someone. Even if that someone is yourself. 


I may be a bearded, tattooed, heavy rock and motorcycle fan, but I like to have flowers and plants in my home. I like the connection with nature, and whilst summer is a distant memory, it still gives us an opportunity to have a little sunshine in our home. Even on the darkest, coldest and wettest days of winter. 


Don’t forget that spring will soon be upon us. With that, take every opportunity to get out into nature and appreciate the beauty of flowers in the great outdoors. 


One of the things I like about flowers is their resilience. Whilst many might look fragile and delicate on the surface, in nature they weather whatever storms come their way. The natural ability to close in and see through the toughest of times, only to open again when the sun shines. Bathing in the heat of the sun, and letting the light in. 


This is true of many people. Some may feel that they can’t always keep the storm at bay but the reality is, you can. You’ve got the inner strength to ride out any storm, and return stronger and more beautiful than ever.  


Be more flower…


Happy Damn Friday! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:

@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com




Comments