Happy Damn Landmark!

Well what can I say.... I can start with 'THANK YOU' from the bottom of my heart. Happy Damn Friday has reached a landmark in moving forward. We have had over 10,000 views across the world. 

As I type it has had 10,283 views. This is special. This is beyond special. For what started as the ramblings of the depths of my mind has turned into something I have so much pride to be responsible for. To have something that with each week I can send a simple message to inspire, to generate happiness or to just give something to read. 

I am so happy that this has got has far as it has. This has happened because of you, each and every one of you that reads the blog each week and shares it. To date there has been no advertising, no promotion. Nothing. Only word of mouth and recommendation. That alone blows my mind that it has got to over 50 countries by this!!!!

Thank you again. 

Here's to a lifetime of Happy Damn Friday's Peeps! x

I'd love to have your feedback and thoughts:

happydamnfriday@outlook.com

Comments