I Don’t Know…

I don’t know if I should,

I don’t know if I can. 

I don’t know?


How many of us have ever doubted ourselves? Not just doubted, but undersold ourselves to ourselves? To do this is both crushing, and exhausting. Not only do we doubt ourselves, but we erode a little bit of our self worth every time we do. 


That feeling of not feeling worthy of something, or someone, can stop us from even trying. But the truth is you are worthy. Nothing or no one is worth more than you. Never has been, never will be. 


Do,

Say,

Feel,

Believe!


When you question yourself, the answer is ‘You can’…


Happy Damn Friday! x


I'd love to hear from you - you can reach me on:

@happydamnfriday on Twitter

happydamnfriday@outlook.com




Comments

  1. Raymond brilliant read thank you so much for your amazing blog Happy Damn Friday to you and the beautiful Ronnie love to you both. ❤️XX ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment